Your search results

ARFV1776 – Contemporary villas for sale in El Paraiso in Estepona

from from 1.400.000 €

add to favorites
 

4

4

923 m²

532 m²

120 m²


ARFV1776 - Contemporary villas for sale in El Paraiso in Estepona

The wonderful new construction project consists of only 18 villas and will be build in El Paraiso, only a few kilometers away from San Pedro town and Puerto Banus. Shops, restaurants and beach are in walking distance.

3 types of villas, each with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms en suite are available with south or south-west orientation.

The ground floor and the 1st floor are equipped with air conditioning hot / cold and underfloor heating and cooling. In addition, the properties have fitted kitchens with high quality white goods, air conditioning hot/cold, Designer gas fireplace, automatic irrigation system in the garden, private pool and a Mediterranean garden.

For an extra charge various extras are offered, such as: expansion of the basement, roof terrace with jacuzzi and lighting.

Payment mode: 30% deposit within the 1st month and the remaining 70% upon completion (approx. 12 months).

Details

Reference: V1776
Price:  fromfrom 1.400.000 €
Bedrooms: 4
Bathrooms: 4
Onsuite bathrooms: 4
Toilets: 0
Built: 532 m²
Interior: 381 m²
Terrace: 120 m²
Plot: 923 m²
Floors: 0
Pool: Private
Garden: Private
Garage: Yes
Community: 100 €
IBI: 2500 €
Garbage: 250 €

Features

Air conditioning
Alarm
Amenities near
Automatic irrigation system
Basement
Brand new
Close to Sea/Beach
Close to shops
Close to town
Double glazing
Fireplace
Fitted wardrobes
Fully fitted kitchen
Game Room
Garden view
Guest apartment
Private terrace
Satellite TV
Sea view
Solar panels
Solarium
Transport near
Underfloor heating (throughout)
Utility room

Map

Address

City:
State/County:
Zip: 29680
Country: Spain
Open In Google Maps

Contact Me

Schedule a phone call?
You can reply to private messages from "Inbox" page in your user account.
  • Currency

  • Contact

    Avda. Bulevar Príncipe Alfonso de Hohenlohe, Centro Tembo, B-7, Urb. Alhambra del Mar, 29602 Marbella, Spain

    +34 952 823 337

    info@amrein-fischer.com

  • Advanced Search

Compare Listings